Voting has opened for BusinessCloud’s inaugural PropTech 50 innovation ranking.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will help celebrate the most innovative startups, scaleups and established technology firms in the property sector.
Around 120 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the PropTech 50, a new annual ranking which focuses on companies creating tech for real estate, construction, the built environment and building management.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the shortlisted companies, the city or town and region in which they are based, and a short description of what they do.
Reader voting begins today and will run for seven days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday July 18th.
The final PropTech 50 ranking, to be decided by a combination of judging panel selections and reader votes, will be published on Monday 9th August.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Sammy Pahal, Managing Director, UK PropTech Association
- Melanie Leech CBE, Chief Executive, British Property Federation
- Paul Unger, editor, PlaceTech
- Maria Wiedner, CEO, Real Estate Women and Cambridge Finance
- Unissu’s UniScore data platform
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud