Around 250 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the 100 FinTech Disrupters ranking for 2020.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 100 firms headquartered in the UK which are creating the most innovative technology for the financial, compliance and insurance sectors.
Reader voting begins today and will run for 14 days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday 6th September.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the shortlisted companies, the city in which they are based and a short description of what they do.
Last year’s ranking was topped by ClearBank, the UK’s first clearing bank for 250 years.
The final 100 ranking, which will be published online on September 28th and in the Q3 edition of our magazine in early October, will be decided by a combination of judging panel selections and reader votes.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Hugo Rousseau, financial services programme leader, techUK
- Kristy Duncan, founder & CEO, Women in Payments
- David Brear, CEO, 11:FS
- Dawn Dunn, cluster manager for FinTech/data, Dynamo
- Steve Chown, FinTech accelerator manager, NatWest
- Tribeni Chougule, head of change management, Visa
- Julian Wells, director, Whitecap Consulting, FinTech North & FinTech West
- Linda Saye, founder, The Diverse Agenda
- Gavin Brown, senior lecturer in financial technology, University of Liverpool
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud