More than 100 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the Midlands Tech 50 innovation ranking for 2020.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 50 firms based in the region which are creating the most innovative new tech for consumers, business and society at large.
Reader voting begins today and will run for seven days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday 13th September.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the 117 shortlisted companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do.
Last year’s ranking was topped by Tamworth firm Enlighten due to its impressive augmented reality solutions which are used in mental health, education, the armed forces and business.
The final 50 ranking will be published on 30th September.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Naomi Nash, Entrepreneur Engagement Manager (Midlands), Tech Nation
- Anita Bhalla OBE, chair, Creative City Partnership
- Lewis Stringer, MEIF senior relationship manager (East and South-East Midlands), British Business Bank
- Nicola Wright, senior business development manager, West Midlands Growth Company
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud