The next episode of TechBlast’s webinar series Launchpad features Tom Dunlop, CEO of Summize.
Launchpad, brought to you in association with Tyto PR, will reveal what it takes to scale a successful technology startup via honest conversations with entrepreneurs, investors & other key industry players who have a story to tell.
Tom is a former corporate lawyer who founded Summize in 2019 to improve legal contract management through technology. Its software integrates into other tech platforms to digitalise and automate a sector which remains bogged down in traditional manual processes.
In 2023 the Manchester company reported triple-digit percentage revenue growth for the third consecutive year and it is scaling rapidly in the United States.
Launchpad will be streamed on TechBlast.co.uk and across social media platforms at 12pm on Friday 24th November.
The episode will cover:
• How Summize solves headaches around pre-signature contracts
• The secrets to its success amid an economic downturn
• Why it expanded to the United States so quickly & launched a US subsidiary
• The difference between the UK and US markets
• Why Summize raised from UK VCs rather than US investors
• Practical tips for launching in the US – ‘Rocket Fuel’
• How Tom has taken his international sports experience into business