Final day of voting for 100 FinTech Disrupters
Today is the final day to cast your vote for the UK’s most disruptive FinTech company.
For two weeks the general public has voted on our long-list of 200 disruptive companies who are vying for top spot in our 100 FinTech Disrupters ranking, the headline feature in our next magazine.
It has attracted more than a thousand votes so far – and every vote could now be crucial in getting a company into the final 100 ranking, or in moving it higher up the list.
The final ranking, which will be published on September 16th and in the Q3 edition of BusinessCloud magazine, also out in September, will be decided by a combination of choices from a panel of judges and the public vote.
Each of our judges will choose their top 15 companies. They are:
- Chris Reay, property director, MediaCityUK
- Ruth Milligan, head of financial services and payments programme, techUK
- Steve Chown, Fintech Accelerator Manager, NatWest
- Rachel Bentley, Fintech senior manager, KPMG
- Julian Wells, director, Whitecap Consulting, FinTech North & FinTech West
- Dawn Dunn, cluster manager for Fintech/Data, Dynamo
- Jonathan Simnett, director, Hampleton Partners
- Gavin Brown, senior lecturer, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Janine Hirt, COO, Innovate Finance
- Eliott Saba, VP – Fintech Venture & Growth, Silicon Valley Bank
- David Brear, CEO, 11:FS
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
We have included the names of the companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do.
Businesses must be harnessing tech in a disruptive way and be able to demonstrate that. They may also have evidence of: