Award-winning security blogger Graham Cluley has been confirmed as a speaker for the ‘Unlocked’ cyber security conferences in Manchester and London in early July.
Cluley has worked in the computer security industry since the early 1990s, writing the first ever version of Dr Solomon’s Anti-Virus Toolkit for Windows, before moving on to senior roles at Sophos and McAfee.
He will be joined by Nick Wilding, head of cyber security at Axelos, and other industry experts at the conferences which are back by popular demand following successful events in 2017.
The conferences, to be held from 9am-1pm, will tackle the burning issues in cyber security, from the rise in cyber-terrorism and ransomware to the benefits of ethical hacking and the future of artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things.
Speakers will offer one-to-one advice on the challenges faced by organisations in the current threat landscape, as well as demonstrating what businesses should do in the event of data breach.
The events will provide attendees with a comprehensive security checklist to help protect their businesses. Attendees will also be eligible for a free PROsecure security protection bundle with an additional £1,000 contribution towards their security solution from the UKFast basefund, which includes DDoSX, CDN & WAF for one Domain (T&Cs apply).
Topics to be covered at the event:
- How to avoid the Internet of Things putting your business at risk
- What is the DDoS threat and how to secure your business from these attacks
- How to defend against and identify a cryptojacking attack
- Gain security and GDPR advice at our one-to-one clinics
- What to do in the event of a breach at our cybersecurity workshop
- Receive a ‘readiness self-assessment’ and ‘next steps’ checklist for protecting your business from cybercrime,
- Graham Cluley, Security blogger
- Nick Wilding, Axelos (in London)
- Edward Whittingham, Managing Director, The Business Fraud Prevention Partnership
- Paul Mason, IT Security Specialist, Secarma
- Jonathan Bowers, Enterprise Managing Director, UKFast Enterprise
- Arlene Bulfin, Director of People Development, UKFast