More than 300 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the London Tech 50 innovation ranking for 2020.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 50 firms based in the capital which are creating the most innovative new tech for consumers, business and society at large.
Reader voting begins today and will run for seven days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday 2nd August.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the 339 shortlisted companies, the borough in which they are based and a short description of what they do.
Last year’s ranking was topped by Andiamo for its amazing work in helping children with disabilities.
The final 50 ranking will be published on 17th August, will be decided by a combination of judging panel selections and reader votes.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Eoin Marsh, Entrepreneur Engagement Manager (London), Tech Nation
- Dr Lopa Patel MBE, CEO, Diversity UK
- Theo Blackwell MBE, Chief Digital Officer, Mayor of London’s Office
- Karthi Velayutham, director, Women Who Code London
- George Johnston, CEO, Tech.London
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud