Join our debate on the pros and cons for business of both staying in and leaving the European Union.
May 12th 2016, 8.30-10.20am
The Contact Company, Kingsgate, Tower Wharf, Birkenhead, CH41 1LH
On June 23rd, 2016, the UK votes on whether to leave the EU. It’s the most important vote for generations but what would a vote to leave Europe mean for UK businesses?
BusinessCloud will bring together two panels of leading business people to discuss the implications of staying in the EU or taking the plunge to exit.
The Brexit Breakfast will take place as part of the official opening of The Contact Company’s new £11m offices and will be a month before the opening of the International Festival for Business.
It will be chaired by BusinessCloud editor and award-winning journalist Chris Maguire.
- Asif Hamid, CEO, The Contact Company
- Max Steinberg CBE, Chair IFB2016 / Chief Executive – Liverpool Vision
- Chris Eccles, Managing Director, ChargePoint Technology
- Somnath Saha, CEO, Typhoo
- Dean Ward, Owner / Technical Director, Evoke Creative
- Frazer Durris, Managing Director, Businesswise Solutions
- Scott Fletcher, MBE, Founder, ANS Group
- David Judge, Managing Director, Cormar Carpets
- Phil Edge, Managing Director, EWL
- 08.00-08.30am – Registration and tea/coffee/breakfast rolls
- 08.30-08.35am – Welcome and introduction – Chris Maguire
- 08.35-09.40am – Panel debate – Staying In/Leaving EU
- 09.40-10.15am – ‘Internationalisation’ of Liverpool and IFB 2016
- 10.15-10.20am – Summary
- 10.20-11.00am – Networking
- 11.00am-1.00pm The Contact Company launch event: CEO Asif Hamid speech, John Barnes Q&A, time capsule burial, canapes and champagne, networking
All upcoming BusinessCloud events
May 12th – Brexit breakfast, Birkenhead
May 19th – Roundtable: The tech sector in Yorkshire and Leeds, KPMG, Leeds
June 7th – Roundtable: The tech sector in the North East and Newcastle, KPMG, Newcastle
June 20th – Roundtable: Tech and Education, The Landing, Salford
June 29th – The Trailblazers Conference, Converge Technology Specialists, Marriott Hotel, Manchester
June – Roundtable: Tech in the legal sector, Marriott Hotel, Manchester
June 30th – Big Data and Internet of Things Conference, Martin Luther King Building, Liverpool
June 30th – Tech in the Northern Powerhouse, Oh Me Oh My, Liverpool
July 5th – Roundtable: Big Data and the Internet of Things, Weightmans , Liverpool
July 12th – The Amazing Future of Tech, UKFast, Manchester
July 13th – Roundtable: Technology and retail
July 14th – Roundtable: Tech Manchester, RISE, Deansgate
September 13th – The Amazing Future of Tech, UKFast, Manchester
November 9th – Digital Entrepreneur Awards, Palace Hotel, Manchester
November 16th – The Amazing Future of Tech Conference , Manchester