Around 130 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the inaugural 100 MediaTech Innovators ranking for 2021.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 100 firms headquartered in the UK which are creating technology transforming production and delivery of media and the arts: from music to podcasts, radio, video, film and the written word.
Reader voting begins today and will run for 14 days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday February 21st.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the shortlisted companies, the city or town in which they are based and a short description of what they do.
The final 100 ranking, which will be published online on Monday 8th March and in the Q1 edition of our digital magazine, out on the same day, will be decided by a combination of judging panel selections and reader votes.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Parveen Dhanda, head of programmes, Tech Nation
- Jonathon Clark, head of SME engagement, techUK
- Janet Hull OBE, director of marketing strategy, Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- Chris Reay, property director, MediaCityUK
- Nigel Jones, sector specialist: tech & creative, Department for International Trade
- Laura Harper, partner, Irwin Mitchell
- Max Cleary, partnerships lead for AI, immersive and 5G, Digital Catapult
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud