It’s time to cast your vote for the South West’s most innovative tech company in BusinessCloud’s South West Tech 50.
You – our readers – alongside a panel of independent judges will together determine the 50 South West firms who are creating the most innovative new tech to solve all kinds of challenges.
Voting is open now and will run for the next two weeks, closing on Tuesday 19th May at 11pm.
Our expert judges will also each choose their top 15 companies from the 90-strong shortlist. They are:
- Vicky Hunter, entrepreneur engagement manager (South West), Tech Nation
- Dan Pritchard, co-founder, Tech South West
- Tom Fox, tech growth lead, KPMG
- Rosie Bennett, manager, University of Bath SETsquared Innovation Centre
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
The final South West Tech 50 rankings, to be determined by a combination of reader votes and the independent judging panel, will be published on Monday 1st June.
We have included the names of the companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do.
Businesses must be harnessing tech in a disruptive way and be able to demonstrate that. They may also have evidence of:
- high/fast-growing turnover
- workforce growth
- investment/high-profile backers
They are all tech-first organisations.
We have not included large companies in other sectors with internal R&D departments, eCommerce retailers or technology infrastructure businesses such as telecoms. Agencies must be developing bespoke innovative solutions using the latest technologies.