COMPLETED – Roundtable: Tech in retail and e-commerce
The transformation of the retail sector will be the subject of a BusinessCloud roundtable. This event is by invitation only.
Wednesday July 13, 9am-11am
UKFast Campus, Birley Fields, Manchester, M155QJ
The world of retail is changing and technology is the catalyst for change.
The traditional high street has been transformed as customers have migrated online and successful retail is now likely to include discussions around analytics, big data and algorithms as well as advertising and supply chains.
The UK’s newest technology magazine – BusinessCloud – is hosting a roundtable on July 13 on the importance of technology in modern retail.
The panel will be made up of other retailers and retail experts and will be chaired by editor Chris Maguire.
- Vikas Shah, chief executive, Swiscot Group
- Steve Whitehouse, IT director, Frank Roberts Ltd
- Lee Marriott, head of marketing, Designer Habitat
- Jon Woodall, founder and MD, Space 48
- Allan Doyle, head of business improvement, Vimto
- Jacky Sidebottom-Every, sales director, Glossop Cartons
- Stephen Johnson, founder and director, ROQ
- Adam Ward, CEO and co-founder, Karrot
- Mark Woodward, MD, The Paper Cup Company
- Matthew Williamson, partner (real estate), Weightmans
Andrea Wolfendale, director of events: [email protected]; 0161 215 7142