It’s time to cast your vote in the inaugural Northern Ireland Tech 50 – a ranking of the country’s most innovative tech companies.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 50 Northern Irish firms which are creating the most innovative new tech for consumers, business and society at large.
Whether you’re embedded within Northern Ireland’s tech scene or keen to learn more about it, your vote counts.
On the voting page we’ve included the names of the 70 shortlisted companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do.
The final 50 ranking, which will be published on July 20th, will be decided by a combination of the judges’ rankings and public vote. Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
Voting is open now and will run for the next two weeks, closing on Sunday 5th July at 11pm.Our expert judges will each choose their top 15 companies from the shortlist. They are:
- Gary Davidson, entrepreneur engagement manager (Northern Ireland), Tech Nation
- Kim Johnston, VP UK and Ireland, Q Agency
- Anne Dornan, Enterprise Network Manager, QUBIS
- Simon Bailie, CEO, Digital DNA
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud