BusinessCloud has announced the latest speaker to join the line-up at its ‘Insights: Tech investment event.
Knight Corporate Finance co-founder Paul Billingham is a TMT specialist advisor who has worked with entrepreneurs to realise shareholder value in their business.
Knight has completed more than 100 transactions from the company’s Warrington and London offices.
Prior to founding Knight, Paul was commercial director of Opal Telecom Limited, the B2B fixed line operation of the Carphone Warehouse Group plc (now known as TalkTalk Business), where his role encompassed M&A and commercial finance.
He will join seven other speakers at the event on 22nd March 2019 at the UKFast campus in Manchester.
BusinessCloud Insights’ latest breakfast event will lift the lid on the do’s and don’ts of tech investment and discuss how to choose the right investor.
Another recent addition to the speaking line-up is managing associate solicitor Carly Gulliver, who was shortlisted in the Rising Star category at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2017.
The full speaker line-up:
- Paul Billingham, co-founder, Knight Corporate Finance
- Mike Anderson, CEO, Padoq
- Elizabeth Clark, CEO and founder, Dream Agility
- Howard Simms, CEO, Apadmi Ventures
- Carly Gulliver, managing associate, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Mark Finlay, strategy director, Moneypenny
- Alex Durrant, co-founder, JigTalk
- Paul Haydock, CEO, Founder Fundraising