The final speakers have been confirmed for an exclusive event this week which will look at turning an eCommerce business into a global titan.
The ‘eCommerce meet-up’ has been organised by eComplete, which was launched in 2020 by former THG executives Paul Gedman and Andy Duckworth to act as a growth partner and capital investor in eCommerce brands.
Gedman and Duckworth will be joined by a stellar line-up of speakers at the event, which takes place on October 19th at KPMG’s offices, at 1 St Peter’s Square, Manchester, starting at 3pm.
The other speakers include:
- David Meakin, head of partnerships and solution engineering at Shopline;
- Joel Williams, managing director of ChaChing;
- Danielle Nichol, head of global product at REFY;
- Anna Graham, managing director at eComplete;
- Ed Prior (pictured), associate director at KPMG’s North West corporate finance team;
- Les Yates, strategy director at eComplete; and
- Tim Hamilton, partner at Pannone Corporate.
It will be hosted by Chris Maguire, executive editor of BusinessCloud and TechBlast.
Gedman and Duckworth will be sharing their own remarkable eCommerce journey, from propelling the expansion of THG as a global leader to creating industry giants such as MyProtein and LookFantastic.
They founded eComplete in 2020 with a mission to provide eCommerce brands with the foundations to scale that are typically reserved for eCommerce giants.
They’ll explain how they intend to disrupt eCommerce growth not only for their partners but also for their investment portfolio.
In 2021, eComplete bought a sizeable stake in eCommerce beauty business CurrentBody.
Duckworth is also the co-founder of Naturecan, a leading CBD brand, and will discuss how Naturecan has embraced internationalisation and now operates in 50 countries.
Earlier this year Manchester-based CurrentBody won two awards at the 2023 Northern Tech Awards, run by GPBullhound.
Register for the event here