It’s time to cast your vote for the Midlands’ most exciting tech company in BusinessCloud’s annual Midlands Tech 50 rankings.
Following nominations, consultation with expert judges and BusinessCloud’s own research, you can now vote for one of 119 disruptive companies with innovation at their core.
Cast your vote before 11pm on Tuesday September 10th, after which a combination of the judges’ choices and your votes will decide which Midlands firm is at the top of 2019’s rankings.
The final ranking will be published on Monday September 23rd. Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel includes:
· Molly Thompson, community engagement officer, Silicon Canal
· Iain Mansell, networks & partnerships manager, Innovation Alliance for the West Midlands
· Naomi Watts, entrepreneur engagement manager (Midlands), Tech Nation
· Linda Smith, CEO/founder, BetaDen
· Ken Nettleship, business expansion specialist, Invest in Nottingham
· David Baker, investment associate, Mercia Asset Management
· Dr David Hardman, MBE, CEO of Innovation Birmingham
· Catherine Perry, development officer, Wolverhampton Council
We have included the names of the companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do on the voting page.
The businesses on this long-list are harnessing tech in a disruptive way and can demonstrate fast growth and potentially an expanding workforce. They may also have investment or high-profile backers. It will be in your hands to decide who comes out on top.
They are all tech-first organisations. We have not included large companies in other sectors with internal R&D departments, eCommerce retailers or technology infrastructure businesses such as telecoms. Agencies must be developing bespoke innovative solutions using the latest technologies.