The London Tech 50 votes are in and we are doing the maths to rank the capital’s most exciting technology companies.
The public vote on our long-list of more than 200 disruptive companies who are using tech in innovative ways attracted more than 2,700 votes. A panel of expert judges have also made their choices.
The final 50 ranking will be a combination of these and be published on Monday 5th August.
It is the first of 11 annual regional ranked lists which will aim to shine a light on the companies of all sizes who are doing amazing things with technology.
This is the full judging panel:
- Dr Lopa Patel MBE, CEO, Diversity UK
- Martin SFP Bryant, tech commentator and founder of Big Revolution
- Eoin Marsh, Entrepreneur Engagement Manager (London), Tech Nation
- Karthi Velayutham, director, Women Who Code London
- Sophie Eden and Sam Gordon, founders, Gordon & Eden
- Sue Daley, associate director, technology & innovation, and Matthew Evans, executive director, techUK
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud