Welcome to BusinessCloud’s FinTech 50 ranking for 2023.
Collctiv tops the annual ranking of the UK companies creating original technology for finance and payments.
The final ranking was decided by a combination of selections from an expert judging panel (see below) and a public vote on the 173-strong shortlist which attracted around 1,200 votes.
You can click on the company names to see what they do. Businesses wishing to purchase a featured profile – including a logo, boxout, website links and 12 months of content promotion – can email editor Jonathan Symcox here.
The FinTech 50 ranking is supported by Tyto, the European PR and communications agency at the intersection of technology, science and innovation.
• Janine Hirt, CEO, Innovate Finance
• Andy Thornley, head of financial services, techUK
• Paddy Goodlet, corporate finance – head of FinTech M&A, KPMG UK
• David Brear, CEO, 11:FS
• Joe Roche, engagement manager, FinTech North
• Nick Taylor, managing director, Tyto
• Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud