Interview, hire, and onboard your next team members with better predictability and unbiased insights.
• Track, assess, and optimise your recruitment process with automated candidate and hiring team surveys and analytics
• Gain insights into candidate performance, drop-off, and recruiter effectiveness
• Improve the candidate experience by delivering fair and impartial interviews
• Remove the need for multiple interviews and repetitive questions
• Confirm candidate suitability against reference and background checks
• Capture key interview moments and bring in team members as needed to provide better perspective and alignment
• Equip your team with the knowledge and skills needed to hire the best talent.
• Unlock comprehensive modules on diversity & inclusion, interview prep, and candidate experience training.
• Leverage skills analysis to personalise onboarding for accelerated productivity
• Assess post-hire performance to refine processes and improve decision-making
“The dashboards allow us to visualize the data at a new level. This is genuinely a game-changer for my team.” – Zack C., Talent Coordinator @ Choco
“It’s a one-stop-shop toolkit for supersizing our recruitment function.” – Donna B., Talent Partner @ Synthesia
Comprehensive suite of tools covering all aspects of talent acquisition and operations
Advanced analytics & AI
Leveraging predictive analytics to design better hiring processes and to hire the best talent
Seamless integration with leading vendors in the recruitment industry.
Dedicated Success team
Client services team for guidance and support – We do all of the heavy lifting.
Screenloop is a talent operations platform that offers a one-stop-shop for all your recruitment needs, enabling teams to streamline the hiring process, reduce recruitment costs, and hire the best and most diverse talent. Our platform provides critical data insights into candidate performance, recruiter and hiring manager effectiveness, and quality of hire scoring, all in one place. With Screenloop, you can trust your recruitment process and make better hiring decisions for future success.