Scotland Tech 50 shortlist revealed – vote for nation’s most innovative firm
Posted on September 14, 2020 by Jonathan Symcox
A total of 130 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the Scotland Tech 50 innovation ranking for 2020.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 50 firms based in the country which are creating the most innovative new tech for consumers, business and society at large.
Reader voting begins today and will run for seven days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday 20th September.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the shortlisted companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do.
Last year’s ranking was topped by Edinburgh-headquartered Intelligent Growth Solutions, a pioneer in vertical farming.
The final 50 ranking will be published on 5th October.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Evelyn McDonald, CEO, Scottish EDGE
- Alastair McInroy, CEO, Technology Scotland
- Garry Bernstein, founder, Tech Scotland Advocates
- Alistair Forbes, founding director, Scottish Tech Army
- Hazel Gibbens, entrepreneur engagement manager (Scotland), Tech Nation
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud