BusinessCloud will be running a series of ‘Quick Tips’ advice features, in-depth ‘Explainer’ reports and ‘Under Review’ product reviews throughout 2021.
We are looking for contributors on a range of topics, from marketing and overseas expansion to recruitment and mental health, as well as cutting-edge gadgets and apps to try out.
The full breakdown of upcoming topics can be found below. Product reviews are for hardware gadgets or apps, not web software.
- Quick tips for raising investment remotely during COVID-19
- Quick tips for building a company culture during remote working
- Quick tips for slashing your carbon footprint
- Quick tips for navigating Brexit
- Quick tips for planning expansion overseas
- Quick tips for building a sales pipeline
- Quick tips for using videoconferencing tools
- Quick tips for saving on energy bills
- Quick tips for getting your story into the media
- Quick tips for building your online presence
- Quick tips and tools for managing workflow
- How to build an eCommerce store
- How to protect your social media reputation
- How to plan a crowdfunding campaign
- What is CSR? How can your business give back to the community?
- How to build a network online
- How to manage an MBO
- How to balance the office and remote working
To contribute to any of these features, simply select the relevant topic (using the form below) and submit either:
- 40-50 words of advice for ‘Quick Tips’
- 300+ words of analysis for ‘The Explainer’
- 150 words about the gadget/app with a link
We will contact you for further contribution if necessary.
We cannot guarantee that your contribution will be published or feedback will be provided. Editorial changes may be made without notice. Do not directly promote your company or services in Quick Tips or The Explainer contributions. To discuss sponsored content opportunities, which can directly promote your company or services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To discuss a media partnership or other commercial opportunities, contact email@example.com