We’re in the midst of a revolution in the way we pay for goods and services – and even how we think about our finances.
How will payments technology further evolve in the coming months and years? Is the future of money reliant on secure, fast and intelligent tech in our pockets and online?
This virtual event is free to view over Zoom. However places are limited, so sign up now.
What you’ll learn
- The battle to be top of cutting-edge payments tech
- The coming wave of contactless and mobile payment technology
- How tech will enable further change in the way we pay
11.00-11.05 – Introduction from host Jonathan Symcox
11.05-11.50 – Panel discussion
11.50-12.00 – Audience Q&A and conclusions
- Janice Tong, Product Marketing Manager, GoCardless
- Colin Neil, senior VP business development, Adyen
- Liam Gray, FinTech lead, Tech Nation
- Jane Loginova, Senior Vice President and Global Commercial Officer, BPC
To join this event in a sponsored speaking slot or to sponsor the event and all associated content, contact editor Jonathan Symcox on 07826 517 423 or at [email protected] for a quote