British tech start-ups have raised £1bn since lockdown began, but only £52m has gone to those trying to raise investment for the first time.
How will COVID-19 affect the funding landscape for technology companies in the coming months and years?
This virtual event is free to view over Zoom. However places are limited, so sign up now.
What you’ll learn
- How COVID-19 has already impacted investment into tech companies
- How the pandemic will change what investors are looking for
- How the crisis – and its aftermath – compares with previous downturns
- Will we see more international investment from countries which recover quickly in economic terms?
11.00-11.05 – Introduction from host Jonathan Symcox
11.05-11.50 – Panel discussion
11.50-12.00 – Audience Q&A and conclusions
- Jenny Tooth OBE, CEO, UK Business Angels Association
- Henry Whorwood, Head of Research & Consultancy, Beauhurst
- Hugh Campbell, Managing Partner, GP Bullhound
To join this event in a sponsored speaking slot or to sponsor the event and all associated content, contact editor Jonathan Symcox on 07826 517 423 or at [email protected] for a quote