The fast-moving world of fashion is notoriously difficult to predict.
How is an industry ripe for disruption now embracing data, immersive and other technologies?
Join exciting tech firms working with the likes of Christian Louboutin, John Lewis and River Island for this virtual event, which is free to view over Zoom.
What you’ll learn
- How data married to human insight can identify trends
- Revolutionising the at-home shopping experience
- Immersive tech’s increasing role in fashion
- Improving conversions and average order value
- Solving challenges around sustainability, supply chain and returns
11.00-11.05 – Introduction from host Jonathan Symcox
11.05-11.50 – Panel discussion
11.50-12.00 – Audience Q&A and conclusions
- Donna North, CEO, Dressipi
- Sojin Lee, CEO, TOSHI
- Veronica Orvalho, CEO, Didimo
- Eshita Kabra, CEO, By Rotation
To join this event in a sponsored speaking slot or to sponsor the event and all associated content, contact editor Jonathan Symcox on 07826 517 423 or at [email protected]