The rise of no-code platforms means that organisations can effectively build apps without any technical knowledge.
Is it possible to build a successful tech start-up without in-house developers?
This virtual event is free to view over Zoom. However places are limited, so sign up now.
What you’ll learn
- The pros and cons of building proprietary tech in-house
- The platforms providing tech ‘building blocks’
- How no-code platforms will change desired employee skillsets
11.00-11.05 – Introduction from host Jonathan Symcox
11.05-11.50 – Panel discussion
11.50-12.00 – Audience Q&A and conclusions
- Alex Nichol, Product Director, Nutshell Software
- Sean Brown, founder, Mercarto
- Kim Johnston, VP UK and Ireland, Q Agency
To join this event in a sponsored speaking slot or to sponsor the event and all associated content, contact editor Jonathan Symcox on 07826 517 423 or at [email protected] for a quote