Cybersecurity and threat actors during COVID-19
21/10/2020 at 11am-12pm - Zoom - virtual event
The mass move to working from home transformed the way in which businesses operate – and their cybersecurity profile.
How have companies moved to protect themselves during lockdown? And what do they need to know as we move into the ‘new normal’?
Join security experts and businesses for this virtual event, which is free to view over Zoom.
What you’ll learn
- Lockdown trends in cybersecurity
- How threat actors have altered their approach
- How businesses should be protecting themselves in the coming months and years
11.00-11.05 – Introduction from host Alistair Hardaker
11.05-11.50 – Panel discussion
11.50-12.00 – Audience Q&A and conclusions
- Chris Woods, CEO, CyberQ Group
- Holly Williams, MD, Secarma
- Harman Singh, director, Cyphere
To join this event in a sponsored speaking slot or to sponsor the event and all associated content, contact editor Jonathan Symcox on 07826 517 423 or at email@example.com