East of England Tech 50 shortlist revealed – vote for region’s most innovative firms
Posted on October 12, 2020 by Jonathan Symcox
A total of 109 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the East of England Tech 50 innovation ranking for 2020.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 50 firms based in the region which are creating the most innovative new tech for consumers, business and society at large.
Reader voting begins today and will run for seven days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday 18th October.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the shortlisted companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do.
Last year’s ranking was topped by Cambridge-headquartered KisanHub, a pioneer in agriculture technology.
The final 50 ranking will be published on 2nd November.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Thea Goodluck, entrepreneur engagement manager (East of England), Tech Nation
- Madeleine Coupe, innovation and sector development manager, New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership
- Linn Clabburn, programme director, Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor
- John Gourd, CEO, Cambridge Network
- Professor Fiona Lettice, pro vice chancellor of innovation and research, University of East Anglia
- James Gotz, co-founder & CEO, Shepherd
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud